Facebook has been a part of our life since 2004 yet certain features are not discovered by us. An example of such a feature is “download the video”. Though this is not the feature, one can download the video available on Facebook by following a simple process.
In case you don’t know how to do download videos from Facebook, follow the procedure present below:
Downloading the video from the Facebook website version:
1. Log In to your Facebook account > Right Click on the video that you want to download > Click on Copy Video URL at the current time
2. Go to FBDOWN.NET > Paste the URL > Click ‘DOWNLOAD’
3. Click on ‘Download normal quality video’ or ‘Download HD quality’
4. Open when the video is downloaded to your phone.
Downloading the video from the Facebook app version:
1. Log In to your Facebook account > Right Click on the video that you want to download > Click on Copy link
2. The open browser of your choice (preferably go for Google) >Paste the link in the search tab > Run the search
3. Hold on to the video you want to download > (after some time, a message “download” will appear) Click on “Download”
You can also use different apps to download videos from Facebook.
List of such apps:
1. Friendly for Facebook
2. IDM: Internet Download Manager
3. Video for Facebook
For information on any subject, drop a direct message on our Facebook handle.